Terms & Conditions
Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully before signing up to The Rug Collection
Terms & Conditions
The Rug Collection (ABN 89 128 399 815) are rug wholesalers, selling directly to industry retailers and trade (Interior Designers and Decorators, Property Stylists, Architects). To place an order for any of our rugs, please contact your sales representative or Head Office on 03 8555 3584. For all international orders please contact use our international contact page.
Any special instructions for delivery must be advised. All items will be shipped via our transport carriers/couriers and will need to be signed for. Delivery is deemed to be effective when the delivery company receives a signed receipt or delivery docket confirming that the goods were received. If the packaging is damaged, please do not sign the delivery docket and contact our head office immediately. If the delivery is attempted to your address and no one is able to sign for it, then the delivery company will transfer it to a nearby depot and leave a card with a number to call to arrange a re-delivery. If you prefer for the parcel to be left at your delivery address in your absence, please contact head office to arrange an “Authority to Leave”. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that the person making the delivery will specifically follow the location instructions. It is important to consider that if you give us authority to leave the consignment in your absence then we can no longer guarantee that you will receive your consignment, nor the other factors that can affect your parcel whilst it is sitting unattended – like rain, dirt, damage, theft etc. In this situation, we can only guarantee delivery and quality up to the point that the track and trace tells us the goods were left for you.
Please contact your sales representative or head office for more information. For all international delivery enquiries, please contact email@example.com
Prices are subject to change without notification.
Our rugs are handmade and therefore unable to have an unconditional warranty. The Rug Collection will replace or repair a rug that has a structural defect within 12 months of purchasing, provided the rug was used for normal domestic use and maintained in accordance with our care instructions. The Rug Collection reserves the right to fix any defect before a replacement is deemed appropriate. A replacement of the same rug will be given if that product is still available, otherwise a new product to the same value will be offered. Any improper or negligent use will void this warranty. This warranty does not apply to any rugs that have been damaged by incorrect cleaning, chemical damage, water damage or flooding, fading due to sunlight, inappropriate use of the rug, cutting down or re-sizing, or general wear and tear over a number of years. A product is not considered defective if there is a manufacturing variation as listed in our manufacturing variations / characteristics of our wool rugs. If you wish to make a claim under this warranty, you must provide photographic evidence to support the claim. We ask that you email us: The invoice number and date of purchase, or receipt and details of where the rug was purchased A photo of the rug with a close-up image of the defect.
The Rug Collection warrants its furniture collection for one year from date of sale against manufacturing faults, which are determined at the Rug Collection’s discretion. We do not offer exchanges or refunds. Only faulty or damaged goods can be returned, subject to The Rug Collection’s authorisation. If you wish to make a claim under this warranty, you must provide photographic evidence to support the claim. We ask that you email us: The invoice number and date of purchase, or receipt and details of where the item was purchased A photo of the item with a close-up image of the defect.
Most of our products are handmade. Small irregularities in shapes, surfaces and finishes are characteristics of this craftsmanship and are not considered a defect. The products may vary in colour from the photography on our website and catalogues. Specifications in size and finish may vary slightly from those shown or stated. The Rug Collection’s Rug Care and Maintenance are recommendations only – we do not take any responsibility for what may happen to a rug once cleaning of any sort is undertaken.
Should you have any further enquiries regarding our rugs please contact your local sales representative, or feel free to contact head office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Competition time! Win a Lulu Side Table for you and one for your BFF too!👯♀️✨😍
We've team up with @norsuinteriors to give away not one, but TWO Lulu Side Tables in your choice of colours 👏🏼
HOW DO I ENTER?
1. Follow @norsuinteriors and @therugcollection
2. Tag your BFF in the comments below
3. Enter as many times as you like
Good luck! 🍀⠀
*Competition closes 9pm AEST Monday 31 August 2020. Winner announced on Tuesday 1 September via insta post. Winners will have the choice of side table colour. Total prize value $658. Open to Australian residents only.
Contact us for more details email@example.com or read competition below for more information.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter is The Rug Collection Pty Ltd.
- Information on prizes and how to enter The Rug Collection competitions form part of these Terms & Conditions of Entry.
- By entering The Rug Collection competitions, entrants accept the above-stated Terms & Conditions of Entry.
- Entry to The Rug Collection competitions are open to all Australian residents; excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its related companies.
- To enter The Rug Collection competitions, entrants must follow and complete the “how to enter” instructions and entries must be received by the Promoter by the close of the specified competition closing date.
- Prize winners of The Rug Collection competitions are selected at 4/80 Fairbank Road, Clayton South VIC 3169 on the specified competition judging date. Winners are contacted by direct message on social media or via email within 5 business days of selection and may be announced in an upcoming social media post of The Rug Collection and/or The Rug Collection website.
- The judges' decision is final and binding. As such, no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winning entries are selected at random from the entries submitted.
- Unless expressly stated, all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner.
- If any prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value.
- Prize winners are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winning and may wish to seek independent financial advice prior to the acceptance of the prize.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take the prize or an element of the prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited.
- All prize winners agree to the use of their name and address suburb for publicity and competition purposes, without compensation.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner (and his/her companion – where applicable) must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash, credit or product and no exchanges are offered. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize (or part thereof).
- The Promoter, their associated agencies and companies associated with this competition take no responsibility for prize damage or lost in transit and the Promoter will not be responsible for any delay in delivery, damage to or loss in transit of the prize.
18a. Each entrant's personal information ("PI") is collected to enable the Promoter to administer and promote this Competition and the winner. The PI of winners may be provided to third parties who are assisting the Promoter, including prize suppliers, deliverers and authorities that regulate competitions. Entrants who fail to provide all requested PI, may be determined by the Promoter, at its sole discretion to be ineligible to win a prize. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, corruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer networks and systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination of them, including any injury or damage to any entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardize the fair and proper conduct of the competition. The Promoters legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If for any reason the competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders its determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the event and recommence it from the start on the same conditions at a later date.
- Please allow up to 28 days for delivery of prizes from the draw date. Prizes will be sent to delivery address provided by the winners. The Promoter and prize suppliers will take no responsibility for prizes lost or damaged in transit.